Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Back in the saddle again!

So after one full week of rest, I can say my shoulder feels much better.  I've had the hubby do at least one deep tissue massage every day and IcyHot patches have become my best friend.  I often had to remind the hubby when he complained about rubbing my shoulder that our co-pay is $50 and then he didn't say much.

I got on the bike and rowed today, and did some strength training.  I also bought one of these:



I was reading this blog and she was showing some new (to me) interval exercises with the GymBoss, and I thought, what a clever idea!!!  I was just using my phone, which is highly annoying since I have to look at it all the time.  With this thing I can just set it, clip it, and GO!!!

If you want one, go here

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do the local 10 miler.  I know I'm perfectly capable of running 10 miles, and I need to decide soon, so I'll try to have a decision by the end of the week.  (Good thing the prices don't go up!!)

I cannot wait for next week.  Why?

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Totally.
One full week of no homework!!!  I'll be in heaven!!  I'll be able to read everybody's blogs the day they  post stuff!!!!

Do any of you have cool gadgets? If so tell me!!!  Have you ever heard of GymBoss, or something like it that's super easy to use?

1 comment:

  1. Yay for spring break!

    That gymboss thing sounds interesting! I am exicted to hear how you use it! I have a bike computer that I am yet to figure out! Oops!

    ReplyDelete