Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

In preparation for Thanksgiving, I've decided I'm going to dedicate every Thursday this month to tell you what I'm thankful for.  I'll give you something I'm thankful for for each day of the week that has passed.  Today, since it is November 1st, I'll only have one, but no worries, I'll have seven next week.

I love this time of year, I love the change in the seasons, and people seem to be a little more courteous.  I know myself I'm a little more reflective the last two months of the year.  I think about what the year has given me, but mostly, I like to look back and think about how far my little family has come in a year.

So today I'm thankful for my son giving me a hug and kiss each morning before school.  He's nearly 12 years old now, but every day before school, he gives me a hug, a kiss, and tells me he loves me.  I know there will come a time he may not want to do that anymore, so until then, I'll embrace every hug and kiss.






No comments:

Post a Comment