- I've lost my running mojo. I'm just not feeling it. It doesn't give me the "high" it used to.
- I've lost my mind, it's so jumbled and crazy right now. I literally don't know sometimes if I'm coming or going.
- I've lost me. I feel like because of the above two, I've lost myself. I'm not depressed, I'm just not who I used to be.
- I've lost a year of my life. I literally thought to myself yesterday while driving to school that I will turn 33 next year, but no, I'll be 34. Wow, I honestly don't know when that happened.
- I've lost some connections to people I used to know. That makes me sad.
- I thought I lost my running gloves the other day. Thank goodness I found them.
So what do women do in this situation? I don't know, but I know what I do, I'm going to get my hair done this evening. I can't wait. I've been looking forward to it for a week now. In an attempt to be more "me" I'm getting my hair done the way I see myself and the way I want others to see me.
We'll see tomorrow if I have new hairstyle remorse...