Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1.)  Tonight is my son's first orchestra concert.  He plays the violin, and is amazing, especially considering he has only been playing for three months.  I asked him the other day what I should wear, it went a little something like this:

Me:  J, what should I wear to your concert Thursday?
J:  Well not what you have on (it was Sunday and I had been cooped up in the office studying all day, seriously, a sweatshirt and yoga pants are totally appropriate for that!!)  
Me:  Do I need to dress up?  
J:  Umm, yeah mom, like a dress 
Me: A dress?  Seriously?
J:  Mom, you're so pretty when you dress up.
Me:  Well a dress it is!!

LOVE that kid!!!  So I went out and bought pantyhose for the first time in I don't remember.  I absolutely hate them, but with the freezing temps and the short sleeve dress, I'll need something to keep me warm and I'll do just about anything to make that kid happy.  I sure don't want to embarrass him in front of his peers!!

2.)  I took a Chemistry test on Monday, an important one.  It will pretty much determine what sort of "letter grade" I'll end up with.  The grades still aren't posted because someone was sick and hasn't taken the test.  She has them graded, but won't post them online!!!!  I don't have to see the test, I just need to know what I made!!!  I'm literally about to go insane!!!!!!!

3.)  I got my hair done, and I feel so much better.  I seriously feel more like me, if that makes any sense whatsoever.  It is a bit shorter than I anticipated, but it'll grow and I can still get it in a ponytail, which is super important to me.  Oscar (the boxer) didn't recognize me when I came home, he greeted me at the back door like he always does, then barked when he didn't know who I was!!  My husband had to come get him to calm him down, he wasn't going to let me past the kitchen!!
Before, au naturale

Trying to pick up radio frequencies



After!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You look gorgeous!!! You have such pretty eyes and a great smile! I hope we get to see a pic of the dress you wear to the concer too? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're so sweet!! Thanks! I hope to get a pic, I usually forget important things like that!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!!

    Panty hose? They still make those? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    LOL, yeah, they still make them. I've been to Target a million times and had no idea where they were! I had to really look for them!

    ReplyDelete