1. Who is your running shoe twin?
No one that I know of. I have some pretty rad ones too. I get lots of compliments, but I don't know a soul who owns the exact pair. There is a version that is a little less loud, but that's so boring!!
2. When do you pause your watch on a run?
Typically I don't. Unless I'm waiting for the pedestrian cross light. Sometimes I'll be there for a while! But even then I forget.
JOGGER!! I hate that word. I've never heard anyone compare a 5K to a marathon, but if I did, I'd hate that worse!
I dunno. Short ones. By nike. But honestly, I prefer running skirts.
Necessary. But look out for the people behind you. I once got sprayed by another mans spit. Not so cool.
I've never seen a friend on a run. I had a random stranger run with me a few times, which is cool. I like to hit goal pace too.
7. What has been your worst running injury (something that happened on a run or something caused by running)?
STRESS FRACTURE!!!!!! Horrible horrible word!
8. What is your perfect running temp?
35-40 is ideal.
9. Do you follow a running plan or make your own?
I take a plan and make it my own!!
10. Preference – treadmill, road, groomed trail, or technical trail?
Hmmm. Groomed trail and road. Trails are not my friend, but I do them. Dreadmills are not my friend but I use it for speed work.