Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Stay Tuned!!!



Hiking/Trail running, I likey!!!!


I just returned from our spring break vacay in Colorado.

I will update will pics and lots of cool stuff we did later this week.

I need to catch up on school, and as much as I'd LOVE to write every single thing we did, I HAVE to do school work first!

So when I get caught up, and I catch up on what's been happening in your life, I catch you up to mine!

Let me say this...

Colorado is amazing.  I want to move there.  Like last week.  I could've just taken what was in my suitcase and made it work.  It's a beautiful state with so much outdoor life!  My kind of state!!

Okay enough!

Stay tuned!  I'll be back!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for doing school work first. You are a much better student than me!

    So happy to hear you had a good time! I have a feeling I would feel the same way about CO!

    ReplyDelete